Embrace the Great Outdoors: MISCO's Outdoor & Landscape Audio Speakers
Audio systems used in outdoor venues need maximum reliability in extreme heat, cold, humidity, and aridity. MISCO knows just the right materials to use when designing products for outdoor venues. We are experienced in creating products for theme-parks, concert amphitheaters, courtyards, and kiosks.
MISCO's decades-long experience in creating outdoor speaker esures that you get the ultimate performance and durability you demand for any size project—from an entire zoo to your own backyard.
OEM clients may choose from available MISCO designs, or commission custom build-to-spec solutions, or have MISCO manufacture your build-to-print designs.
MISCO OEM Part # SSATS-360
A rugged outdoor speaker for foreground music in commercial and home entertainment systems. The ATS-Bollard offers high fidelity, higher loudness, and smooth coverage wherever hidden audio is needed. Two direct radiating coaxial drivers provide a complete 360° audio field to eliminate dead spots, making your listening experience the same no matter where you are outside.
- 5.25" coaxial speakers (2)
- Light green, polyethylene, UV resistant
- 100 wats, 8 Ohm, 87 dB SPL
- 6 ft. connection: Direct burial cable whip, conduit fit
- 50Hz - 20kHz
Misco OEM Part # 90274
A high output wide-range speaker built with environmental protection for menu boards and drive-thrus. Enclosed in a stress-free plastic enclosure with mounting brackets, and mounted with a protective PVC screen with foam.
- Wide range speaker
- 4" (102 mm) basket diameter
- 25 watts, 8 ohm, 94 dB SPL
- Polypropylene cone and dust cap
- Plastic enclosure with PVC screen with foam attached
- Adjustable steel mounting brackets
Oaktron by MISCO Part # 93138, Model # XM-5666-DT
A robust and unique dual-tweeter coaxial speaker that does the work of two! This coax is built for outdoor sound systems needing a single driver that handles left & right stereo inputs. Weather resistant components, an ABS/glass filled tweeter bridge, and a powder coat treatment under an eye-catching blue basket finish protect this speaker from moisture, rust, and UV ray damage outdoors.
- Coaxial speaker with dual tweeter
- 6.5" (165 mm) steel basket diameter
- 30 watts, 4 ohm, 88 dB SPL
- Dual 4 ohm, 1" copper voice coil, Kapton former
- PEI dome tweeter (2)