Putting Sound Into Your Product
- Turnkey or component audio systems that can work in a wide range of products: Kiosks, digital signage, exercise equipment, games, industrial systems
- Our engineers support your engineers with full SolidWorks CAD modeling and prototypes
- Your choice of US or Asian manufacturing to add your logistincs
Add voice, music or simple audio tones into your equipment. We provide speakers, enclosures, amplifiers, grilles – everything you need to have audio in your product. Whether you need voice, full range music, or simple audio tones indoors or outdoors, MISCO has a solution for you. We draw on decades of experience helping companies add and improve audio systems in a wide range of products.
3.3" (83 mm) USB Voice Range Speaker Enclosed with Amplifier
Misco OEM Part # 70094
A treated cone and a high-power neodymium magnet within a plastic enclosure make this an environmentally resistant, all-in-one product. That, paired with a built-in mono power amplifier, provides amplified sound right out of the box.
- Voice Range Speaker
- 3.3” (83 mm) Diameter
- 4 Watts, 8 Ohms
- High Power Neodymium Magnet
- USB-Powered Mono Power Amplifier
- Low Distortion
2" x 3.5" (51 mm x 89 mm) Race-Track, Wide Range Speaker
Misco OEM Part # 90ON08-1WP
This race-track speaker fits full range sounds into narrow spaces. The cone balances its size restrictions with a maximized surface area to maintain high quality output. A set of polarized terminals reduce connection errors and simplify system assembly.
- Wide Range Speaker
- 2 x 3.5" (51 x 89 mm) basket diameter
- 7 watts, 8 ohms, 88 dB SPL
- 0.75" copper voice coil, paper former
- Neodymium magnet, stamped steel basket
- Paper cone, cloth surround
2 Channel, 100W, Enclosed Amplifier with Volume Control
MISCO OEM Part # 93103
A 100 watt, class-D, two channel amplifier wrapped in an aluminum enclosure, with compact design for quick and easy installation into your products that require decisive amplification. Input options include a 3.5mm audio-in jack, 2.1mm barrel DC power, and an added 2x2 MFJ for direct line-in connections for audio and power.
- 50W x 2 class-D amplifier
- Stereo analog input connections
- Master volume control
- Sound enhancement (jumper selectable)
- Rugged aluminum enclosure
- Ground noise rejection filtering on inputs
© 1996-2021 MISCO/Minneapolis Speaker Company Inc., All Rights Reserved. MISCO, Bold North Audio, Redline, Warkwyn and Oaktron are registered trademarks of MISCO/Minneapolis Speaker Company Inc.