• High sensitivity, low distortion performance
• High power handling, reliability and durability
• Ready-to-ship and custom designs
• EASE data available
• Choice of USA or Asian manufacturing
• Kanban stocking programs in the US and offshore for improved cash flow and efficiency
MISCO’s professional audio loudspeaker solutions provide high sensitivity and low distortion output for auditoriums, houses of worship, convention centers—wherever large groups gather and need clear powerful sound.
OEM clients may choose from available MISCO transducer designs, or commission custom build-to-spec solutions, or have MISCO manufacture your build-to-print designs. Whichever path you choose, we will help you reach your performance standards and business objectives.
Building audio components and systems in the US* assures you of top quality, performance consistency, quick availability, and clear communications. Kanban stocking, flexible order sizes, and our extensive inventory support your manufacturing efficiency and ensure longer life cycles for your products.
*Offshore sourcing with the same signature MISCO performance and consistency is also available.
Oaktron by MISCO, Model # 100-MR08-02, Part # 93073
This Oaktron driver provides excellent voice and midrange reproduction. Its treated Kevlar fiber cone resists modal break-up, causing high intelligibility and natural vocals. The 93073 is an excellent choice for line arrays, due to its compact size, power handling, and high sensitivity -- all available for both indoor and outdoor applications.
- Midrange speaker
- 4" (100 mm) basket diameter
- 40 watts, 8 ohms, 92 dB SPL
- 1" copper voice coil, polyimide film former
- Ferrite magnet, stamped steel basket
- Kevlar fiber cone, pleated cloth surround
Oaktron by MISCO, Model # 305-WF08-02, Part # 93061
This 175-Watt woofer has a durable black powder coat, on a die cast aluminum frame, which prevents flexing at high power. The cone is a made from acoustic ribbed engineered paper stock for high rigidity. The accordion cloth compliance surround provides both stability and extended long-term use. The voice coil uses high temperature edge wound copper on a polyimide film form for maximum thermal control.
- 12" (305 mm) basket diameter
- 175 watts, 8 ohms, 96 dB SPL
- 2.5" copper voice coil, Polyimide film former
- Ferrite magnet, die cast aluminum basket
- Paper cone, cloth surround
Oaktron by MISCO, Model # 533-WF04-01, Part # 93064
For ambitious pro-sound and high-end audio projects, choose the Oaktron 93064. This 21", high sensitivity subwoofer uses a 7 lb. ferrite magnet, an engineered paper cone with water resistance, dual conex spiders, push style spring terminals, and an m-roll style, treated cloth surround, to provide audio for stadiums, theaters, military bases, and even home-theaters -- if you've got the space. When you need to feel your audio as well as hear it, pick up the 93064 subwoofer.
- 21" (533 mm) basket diameter
- 800 watts, 4 ohms, 95 dB SPL
- 4" copper voice coil, nomex former
- Ferrite magnet, cast aluminum basket
- Paper cone, cloth surround
© 1996-2021 MISCO/Minneapolis Speaker Company Inc., All Rights Reserved. MISCO, Bold North Audio, Redline, Warkwyn and Oaktron are registered trademarks of MISCO/Minneapolis Speaker Company Inc.